Can I apply for Permanent Residency (PR) after I finish my studies?

Australia, Canada, and the UK have a point-based Permanent Residency (PR) application system, which gives clear guidelines on how to gain the required points for PR. All of these countries put a strong emphasis on work experience in your related occupation. The good thing is that all these countries allow international students to work for 2 to 4 years after their studies to gain work experience. Finding a job related to your occupation will help you earn the maximum points for PR. Please contact us to learn more.