Migration after Study


Many popular destinations for international students like Australia, Canada and the UK have a clear, point-based pathway to immigration for international students. Many international students use these pathways to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) in these countries. USA has a path through HI1B work visa. If you are a current international student or recent graduate looking for a PR pathway, please contact us. We have vastly experienced registered migration agents to assist you with your application.

If you are considering overseas study for migration, there are courses and study destinations that you can choose to boost your chance for PR. It is always good to consult with our expert counsellors to discuss your circumstance. We can assist you with:

  • Deciding the right course to choose that can increase your PR chances. Please refer to our PR leading courses in Australia to see more options.
  • The Australian Government’s desire to bring more skilled workers to regional Australia has opened up more PR options for international students in these areas of Australia. We can help you with the selection of the right destination.
  • If you are a recent graduate, there are many PR pathways for recent graduates in Australia and Canada. Our expert migration consultants will help you choose the right path.

To learn more about the migration pathways, please check our Migration page or contact us to speak to our counsellors.