Do I need to take an English Language test?

Yes, most colleges and universities require you to show that you have the required English proficiency to study your chosen course. Some study destinations may also have IELTS as the requirement of a Visa. However, there may be some exemption for English Tests. Please contact us to find out more about English Language tests required for your destination choice.