How can I apply for a Post Study Work Visa?

Every destination has different application requirements for a Post Study Work (PSW) Visa. The UK has officially opened its Post Study Work Visa from 1 July 2021. Any international student who has completed an eligible course on Tier 4 Visa can now apply for a PSW Visa. There may be other requirements, so please contact us to learn more about a PSW Visa of your destination choice.

In Australia, you can get a Post Study Work (PSW) Visa for 18 months to four years, depending on the course you complete in Australia. To be eligible to apply for a PSW Visa, you should have completed an eligible course in Australia and meet the age and IELTS requirements. Please contact us to learn more.

In Canada, a Post Study Work (PSW) Visa is called a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). You have up to 180 days to apply for a PGWP, so you need to ensure that you don’t let your status expire while you wait for your final grades. To be eligible for PGWP, you must complete a program from a designated learning institute that was at least eight months long, and that led to a degree, diploma or certificate. There may be more additional requirements than the one mentioned here. Please contact one of our consultants to learn more.