What is the process of changing a course?

Depending on your study destination and your situation, you may be able to apply to change a course. In Australia, you must complete at least the first six months of study of your first course. In Canada, you can change the institutions or courses. However, you must notify the change to the Immigration Department. Please contact us to learn more.